Looking for an exciting, faced-paced work environment? Urban Art Tattoo & Piercing is now hiring for the Front Office/Manager position.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
We are seeking bright, friendly, sincere, motivated people who are excited to work for our fun and always growing company. Must be clean, drug free, drama free, have superior organization skills and great follow-through on tasks, be self motivated and have reliable transportation. We want outgoing personalities that work well with others, have a passion for Art and, Always Be Hustlin'. You must be 18 or older. Students "of age" are always welcomed. Customer service experience preferred but not mandatory as we have an extensive training program.
The hours are 12-9 Tuesday - Saturday. Training begins immediately.
Shop Coordinator - Office Manager:
Job responsibilities include:
- Scheduling all appointments for artists and piercers
- Take and track all payments for services
- Studio cleaning and organization
- Manage, in collaboration with the owners - all small to medium remodeling projects
- Work with owners to ensure that the office operates smoothly and all requests are handled quickly and effectively.
- Maintaining timely, respectful and accurate correspondence with clients
- Keeping track of payroll
- Data entry
- Correspondence and organization of shop emails
- Ordering all supplies
- Answering phones and taking written messages
- Customer service
- Responsible for the day to day services at the shop (catering, maintenance, cleaning, vendor management, organization, hospitality services, etc.)
Now Hiring a Piercer
OUR PIERCER HAS MOVED ON INTO HIS NURSING CAREER. WHILE WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE HIM EXPLORE HIS FUTURE, IT SADLY LEAVES US WITHOUT A PIERCER.
The ideal candidate for this position has 1 or more years previous piercing experience, know and abide by Blood Bourne Pathogens Standards, have proven customer service skills, an engaging and upbeat personality, and he or she must be driven and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate helps promote all aspects of the business, which includes buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising.
He or she promotes a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are helped in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Performing all basic piercings
- Finding and purchasing all piercing jewelry
- Finding and purchasing all aftermarket jewelry
- Keeping all areas sanitary
- Keeping all jewelry sterilized and organized
- Know how to use the ultrasonic and sterilizers
- Bagging and tagging all jewelry for sale and use
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all shop employees
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Greets customers immediately, determines their needs, and handles all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Becomes familiar with products, brands, and prices and makes recommendations of products, including their features and benefits to suit customer's aftercare and piercing needs
- Prices and tickets jewelry appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines
- Restocks store following merchandising plan
- Maintains shop displays and follows shop housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures
- Makes daily marketing posts to shop and personal social media
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Able to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1 or more years professional piercing experience
- Good, clean portfolio
- Have taken and passed a Blood Bourne Pathogens course
Fill out an application to be added to the list for interviews.
Please download and either, bring to the shop, fax or email your fully completed application to Liz@urbanarttattoo.com
Or fax: 480-361-8705.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.