For our piercings, we feature the highest quality of 316LVM grade sugical stainless steel or titanium. We also offer a nice variety of other metals and gemset jewelry.
We have a wide variety of aftercare products available for purchase that will aid in the healing process. Your piercer will discuss the procedure and prescribe what is best for you to use for your particular piercing.
Now Hiring a Piercer
OUR PIERCER HAS MOVED ON INTO HIS NURSING CAREER. WHILE WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE HIM EXPLORE HIS FUTURE, IT SADLY LEAVES US WITHOUT A PIERCER.
The ideal candidate for this position has 1 or more years previous piercing experience, know and abide by Blood Bourne Pathogens Standards, have proven customer service skills, an engaging and upbeat personality, and he or she must be driven and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate helps promote all aspects of the business, which includes buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising.
He or she promotes a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are helped in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner.
- Performing all basic piercings
- Finding and purchasing all piercing jewelry
- Finding and purchasing all aftermarket jewelry
- Keeping all areas sanitary
- Keeping all jewelry sterilized and organized
- Know how to use the ultrasonic and sterilizers
- Bagging and tagging all jewelry for sale and use
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all shop employees
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Greets customers immediately, determines their needs, and handles all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- Becomes familiar with products, brands, and prices and makes recommendations of products, including their features and benefits to suit customer's aftercare and piercing needs
- Prices and tickets jewelry appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines
- Restocks store following merchandising plan
- Maintains shop displays and follows shop housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures
- Makes daily marketing posts to shop and personal social media
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Able to work well as a team member and to take and follow directions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1 or more years professional piercing experience
- Good, clean portfolio
- Have taken and passed a Blood Bourne Pathogens course